Tuesday, January 27, 2009

She has no ears and more random thoughts

~Just exactly when do children grow ears? I am beginning to think that when God was handing out ears my daughter missed the memo. She is only four and apparently this gets worse the older she will get. I repeat myself until I am blue in the face and it does no good. I say the same things day in and day out. I need to just record myself and put it on a constant loop. It would be about as affective. Please, someone, tell me there is hope.

~Yesterday I went to see "Revolutionary Road." I absolutely adore Leo DiCaprio and I loved him and Kate Winslet together in "Titanic." They were just as good together in this movie, but I wasn't all that crazy about the movie itself.

~Can't wait to put kiddo to bed and watch "Real Housewives of Orange County." I am shamelessly addicted to this show.

~I need to catch up on my DVR'd episodes of "American Idol." I'm missing the best part of the whole show, the auditions!

~In less then a month I will be 30 years old. How is that even possible? Where did the last 30 years go? I feel like it was only yesterday that I was sitting in high school wishing I were anywhere but there. Now, sometimes, I would give almost anything to be back there and not realize what "real life" is like.

~Yesterday was Granny and Pappy's 63rd wedding anniversary. They were together for their anniversary last year, then Pappy died, and now Granny is with him so they never missed an anniversary together.

~I fixed some damn good chili for dinner tonight. I am going to pay for it later with heartburn. Good times.

1 comment:

OHmommy said...

Oh my gosh... I secretly love the Desperate Housewives of OC.

I love.