Saturday, January 24, 2009

I think I should be worried

This evening I went out shopping with my kiddo, mom, and Aunt Z. We went through the craft store and I oogled everything that was in the scrapbook and jewelry section, of course. I even made a few purchases I'm very excited about and can't wait to use! Anyway, as we are leaving kiddo spies "the breadstick place" (a.k.a The Olive Garden, for all of you not in the know) and wants to eat dinner. After a 45 minute wait for a table, we are seated.

Hubs had to work today, so he decided to come and meet us. Kiddo has a special stuffed tiger that she takes everywhere and today she also happened to take her Tender Heart Care Bear with her. She decided to take him in the restaurant with us. As soon as the waiter takes our order, kiddo unrolls her silverware, puts her napkin on the table and proceeds to tell Tender Heart, "You are dead meat" and begins to saw his various body parts. Now, the knife she is using is simply what I call a butter knife, so it is not sharp and not actually cutting anything. However, it was just weird. I have no idea where she would see/hear this kind of thing! I did have to laugh though because there was a little girl sitting across from us who was probably 10 or 11 and she could not stop staring at my kiddo while this was going on. Her eyes were big as saucers! I think she was truly terrified of my little munchkin.

After a really tough week, I needed a good laugh and I got it this evening!

No comments: