Friday, January 30, 2009

Twilight and NKOTB

I have finally made the plunge. I have jumped onto the "Twilight" bandwagon! Better late then never, I guess. I must say, I am only a few pages into it and I'm not impressed yet. In fact, a little disappointed. I hope it picks up soon. I try to give a book a good five chapters before I give up. We shall see.

While I'm in teeny bopper land, I might as well admit that I'm so excited because New Kids is coming to Nashville in March and the tickets went on sale today! I so want to go. I mean, bad. Yes, it makes me sound like a total loser I'm sure. I don't care though. I am turning 30 in less then a month and I need to feel young. LOL

Maybe I should tell hubby I want the rest of the "Twilight" series and New Kids tickets for my birthday. Hhhmmm.....

1 comment:

OHmommy said...

I think I am the LAST person on earth to yet make the plunge. Let me know if it is any good. ;)