Monday, February 2, 2009

"The tooth fairy took it!"

So, today kiddo and I go to visit my grandma (Gran Gran to kiddo). Shortly after we arrived my Aunt L arrived with my cousin S's little girl, K, and then my cousin J rolled in with her little girl, A. We were all sitting around chatting and having a great time when all of the kids decide to go back to Gran Gran's bedroom. Well, this makes Gran Gran very nervous because the last time they were back there, it wasn't pretty. So, my cousin J goes to check on them and all is truly well.

About ten minutes later K comes running into the kitchen with Gran Gran's flashlight that stays beside her bed. At this point something dawns on her that she is missing her small flashlight that goes under her pillow. (Don't ask. I have no clue.) So, she rounds up all three kids and starts quizzing them to see if they know where the small flashlight is. My kiddo says, "Nope, Gran Gran. I didn't bother it." K, who is only two, mutters, "No, no, no, no Gran Gran!" Then we come to A. She looks at Gran Gran square in the eye and said, "Gran Gran, we didn't bother it. The tooth fairy took it!"

A is only four. How she knows about a tooth fairy, none of us have a clue. However, she seems to take a lot of things, so if you ever lose something, just wait for the tooth fairy. She took it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's always exciting to get a "google alert" about the nomie baby car seat covers, and was thrilled to click on your blog. Thank you for describing yourself as "undomestic sahgm" Love the honest!!