Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dancing in the dark






This weeks Small Talk Six is:

6 songs that you love to dance to when no one is looking.

1. Dancing Queen by ABBA.
I positively adore this song! It makes me happy and not able to sit/stand still when it comes on.

2. YMCA by The Village People
How can anyone possibly resist dancing to this song?

3. Love Train by The O'Jays
This song is so much fun! Anytime I'm in a bad mood all I have to do is hear the opening notes of this song and I'm instantly happy.

4. Abracadabra by The Steve Miller Band
The music is so cool in this song. Makes my big 'ole bootie move!

5. Butterfly by Crazy Town
Hhhmmmm, not pulled out that CD in a while. I think I need to do that!

6. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins
His voice "melts my butter" and I got enough badonkadonk to shake, so might as well!


As one can tell with the first four in the list, I listen to a LOT of 70's stuff. Mostly when I am cleaning house. That seems to be when I'm inspired to shake my groove thing! So, I turn on my SIRIUS Satellite Radio and rock on.

Want to see what others said? Go here http://www.momdot.com/small-talk-six-getting-your-groove-on/

Happy Sunday, y'all!

No comments: