Saturday, February 21, 2009

My obsession


I have a new obsession. Last week I spent the entire week reading the Twilight saga and I am totally blown away! I have never had any book(s) effect me the way these have. They opened up a lot of feelings that I didn't realize I still had, or maybe ever had. The books are such a lovely story of love and devotion. It is amazing to me how these books are targeted for young adults and so many of us grown women are totally gaga over them. That just goes to show how wonderful a writer Stephenie Meyer is.

Now that I have finished the saga I am truly devastated. I have sat here for several days trying to get interested in my TV shows I have on my DVR or picking up another book, but I'm just not interested. I'm still chewing over all of the happenings in those books. I am going to begin a re-read this weekend. I think I read them so fast the first time around that I missed a lot of things. I have joined a couple of sites for adults who love the saga and am so excited about that! Others who share my enthusiasm for the series.

I am also totally gaga over Robert Pattinson when he is looking all Edward like. Wooohoooo boy! He is seven years younger then me, but I don't give a damn. LOL I told my hubby the other day that if Edward Cullen ever comes knocking on my door it's bye bye honey. Every woman needs an Edward Cullen. Oh yeah.

No comments: