Thursday, February 5, 2009

My world

So, tonight as I was catching up on my DVR'ed American Idol episodes I ran upon this cool website, http://www.world66.com. You can check off each state you have been to and it will color those states in red.

Here is my world:


create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide


I was actually very shocked when I saw my map filled up. I knew I had been to a ton of places, but wow! I have been very fortunate to have been given the opportunity as a child, and an adult, to travel around the U.S. I have so many places here that I absolutely adore. Jackson Hole, WY, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Montana, Mt. Rushmore, The Badlands. The list could go on and on.

I hope to be able to give my daughter the opportunities at travel that I had growing up. My daddy took us on the best vacations ever. I hope I inherited some of that!

Now I need to start traveling outside of the U.S. to start filling up a country map. My fear and hatred of flying though may make that almost impossible for me. Luckily most of my travel here in the U.S. has been some kick ass road trips!

No comments: