Monday, October 13, 2008

My First Post In Blogland

Wow, making this first post is nerve wracking! Kinda like a first kiss, first date, first baby, any first really. You have so many thoughts like, will this blog suck? Will I ever be as good as all the other "mommy bloggers" out there? More then likely, it will suck. At least until I know what the hell I'm doing. LOL

I'm not really sure of the full purpose of this blog other then to ramble about my life as a SAHM. My main job is being a mommy, but I have just started a part time job helping a lady with her monogramming business. I can't imagine it will produce any good blog worthy stories, but you never know.

Just tucked my sweet girl in for the night and did our rendition of "Mr. Sandman." I think it's time for me to go find a book and relax before bed. 6:30 a.m. comes way too early!

No comments: